Monday 11 December 2017

THE FALBALA STYLE


Happy new week and welcome back to the blog lovelies . It's been a while i posted on the blog . I've been working on a project . I will tell you all about it very soon .
I hope you like the look i've put together for you . The dress is true to size so make sure you get it in your exact size when you order it. 
Dress description
Style - Fashion

Neckline - Mandarin Collar
Sleeve Style - Cap Sleeve
Sleeve Length - Short Sleeve
Silhouette - Asymmetrical
Dresses Length - Mid Calf
Material - Polyester
Weight - 500g


To shop my look , click on the links below 
1. Falbala style asymmetry dress - Lovelywholesale 
2. Bag - Gamiss







1 comment:

  1. Happy new week and welcome back to the blog lovelies . It's been a while i posted on the blog . I've been working on a project . I will tell you all about it very soon .cream shawl , crochet shawl , pink shawl , ladies capes and shawls , satin shawl , lace shawl , green shawl , shawl supplier , beaded shawl , paisley shawl , knitted shawl

    ReplyDelete